more diverse plz..

For Comments,issues and map suggestions please post here
Jay-Jay
I got an excuse

more diverse plz..

Postby Jay-Jay » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:09 pm

Like most of us we play regular... Sad enough (my thougts) always the same maps... grendel/rankin/under/campgrounds etc. While these maps have tweeked versions on the server. Even at freon friday still the same maps... over and over again :drunk: .

There are more maps and better ones with / better fun.
Can i suggest to get rid of the standard maps? And only use other and tweeked ones!

I suggest also at freon day do not use these standard maps and alone good freon map. Dunno if it can done in the settings of the server?

Diversity in maps creates another level fun and play against other servers. :really:
monkey gone to heaven
daywalker
I got an excuse

Re: more diverse plz..

Postby daywalker » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:14 pm

imo we shouldnt play anything else but the standard maps ;) and to be honest im not a big fan of the tweeka versions either some are ok(alcaline, cheops) but the standard stuff would be enough for me :P to completly delete the standard maps would really suck imo :<. but i actually missing a couple of maps like goliath for example
Vinie
Server Admin

Postby Vinie » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:49 pm

If you want some maps, give a link to download them and we should be able to take care of that :)

Jay : I'm also not a big fan of playing always the same maps, but vote map is a democracy, and removing those ones would make lot of people unhappy.
You cant define stupidity, but you can always give examples ...
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Postby Nightmare » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:01 pm

I agree with you JJ, but its what Vinie said, democracy.. if we pick 2/3 maps and team up to vote them, eventually people will get used to them and will vote them.. but it takes time ^^ i do agree we shouldn't have both tweekas and originals on server though...
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Postby Tw33kA » Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:59 pm

Agreed .i will add some different maps soon and a few more of my own.Always open to suggestions too :)
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Postby Nightmare » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:36 am

Could bump the map revote setting up a few higher, would mean more maps need to be played before revote.. would limit the chance of playing the same map twice in a single evening which happens regularly atm
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Postby Tw33kA » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:26 pm

Good idea !!!. Could a server admin Tweek that please,on phone atm (no PC).Set it to around half the maplist that should sort it hopefully ;)
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
Vinie
Server Admin

Postby Vinie » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:35 pm

I think Night was volunteer :p
You cant define stupidity, but you can always give examples ...
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Postby Nightmare » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:17 pm

such a lazy admin you are :P
daywalker
I got an excuse

Postby daywalker » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:14 pm

wam requested this map : http://www.utzone.de/forum/downloads.ph ... 8&langid=2

couldnt find a download link for goliath tho :/

Return to “LIKE-A EU #1 TAM Server (Roubiax) 92.222.150.56:7807”