Server Configuration

For Comments,issues and map suggestions please post here
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Server Configuration

Postby Tw33kA » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:27 pm

I have reconfigured server today as there has been mixed views on the server mods that have been added and i would like all community servers to be a place where everyone can enjoy their game.
to cover all tastes i have set the following votable gametypes.

Freon - Played on a friday night for something a little different this is just standard freon,with standard game speed with the addition of reduced thaw times and you get 5 point per thaw per round as well.
A newer version of the mutator will be added soon but this will just contain custom rank and names as in the like-A modded version of tam but no other game play changes.Friendly fire is set at 30% own damage.

TAM v3 No mods - This is the standard tam with ressurection, speed and booster combos and random pickups enabled,and beserk and invis and all other non standard combos such kami and pint sized and other gameplay tweaks are disabled.The standard tam modified shield gun setting is also enabled that will take only 5 health and 5 shield per use use.This was a standard tam feature. Friendly fire is set at 30% own damage.
A newer version of the mutator will be added soon but this will just contain custom rank and names as in the like-A modded version of tam but no other game play changes.This will be the default tam gametype on the server.

TAM LIKE-A.MOD- This version is our own with alot of additional changes and added combos to make the game a little different,from kamikaze to a no damage shield gun and pint size combo with unlimited jumping.This mode is for pure fun only and can be voted for at any time.I will list the full mod details once the final code tweaks and adjustments have been completed.

I think this is the best way to do things,so all players have a choice in what additions are added in game.

Any comments or feedback on this please post .

Thanks
Tw33ka
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.

Return to “LIKE-A EU #1 TAM Server (Roubiax) 92.222.150.56:7807”