About the enhanced netcode

For Comments,issues and map suggestions please post here
Eazy
I got an excuse

About the enhanced netcode

Postby Eazy » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:08 pm

Hi!

Too bad for me you decided to disable the enhanced netcode, but if it makes the server strange for low pingers I understand. I stopped playing on FFM's due to the Challenge mod as it made me got tired of the game all together. Coming to Like-A server without Challenge mod and the enhanced netcode (and the nice and fun people) made it fun to play again. Felt I could compete with the low pingers. I have 40 ping, and some might consider that to be OK ping, but I'm very dependent on low ping. With 40 ping I play crap. Any way, I don't think I will play that much on Like-A server any longer, or any server for that matter. I might pop in some time, but not as much as i has.

Eazy out
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Re: About the enhanced netcode

Postby Tw33kA » Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:00 pm

Hi fella.

The netcode was off for testing,and has been re-enabled now.I do understand where your coming from too.hope to see you on server soon :).
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
Eazy
I got an excuse

Re: About the enhanced netcode

Postby Eazy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:46 pm

Oh, that was good news, and changes things :) When I asked about it on the forum it sounded that it was permanent to have it off. Seems I misunderstood. I've heard complaints on the enhanced netcode on other servers, but I never noticed anything strange my self, but perhaps the problems only appear for low pingers. Perhaps its all in their mind as they suddenly get owned by high pingers they not been owned by before and therefore blame the netcode. ;) J/K, or do I :P

Return to “LIKE-A EU #1 TAM Server (Roubiax) 92.222.150.56:7807”