1. Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
2. The forum language is English only! You are welcome to send messages in your native languages but please keep it to Personal messages.
3. Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed and your account banned.
4. Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
5. Please refrain from posting images larger than 800x600. This is considerate to members with slow internet speeds, and keeps the forum looking tidy.
6. Insulting and flaming or personal attacks against forum staff or members will be not tolerated and could result in a permanent ban.
7. Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others. Swearing is not completely banned, just do not swear unnecessarily, and only use minor words. A filter is in place to safeguard this system.
8. Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this,ie :- No hacking,illegal downloads,adult/porn site,occult,terror group or other offensive links.The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don't post it ! Offensive links this will not be tolerated at any level,and will get you an instant and permanent ban and if appropriate, may be reported to relevant authorities.
I think these rules are clear, and easy to follow. These are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.
What happens if I break a rule ?
Depending on the severity of the infraction, a different course of action may be taken, but the usual practice is as follows :
1st rule break (Minor offence) :
Corrected, A PM may of been sent, no further action taken
For a more serious offence, a warning will be issued, this is a mark against your name letting us know you have broken a rule
2nd rule break.
3rd rule break
On your 3rd warning, you will receive a temporary ban, the length of which will depend on the severity of the incident.
On another breach of rules :
If caught posting spam of offensive material or after 3 warnings it will be assumed you will not have learnt your lesson, so you will receive a permanent ban, meaning you will never be able to visit the forum again.
If you have any questions regarding the rules feel free to PM any member of site staff, who will be able to clear things up for you.
Please read this before posting on the community forums.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Teh Boss
- Posts: 298
- Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:07 pm
- Location: NorthYorkshire UK
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest