Thats the Real Deal

New to the Site,introduce yourself here.
Logician
I got an excuse

Thats the Real Deal

Postby Logician » Sun May 15, 2016 9:45 am

Name - Tristan Armes
Alias(s) - Tristan : Requiem : Logician : rqMz0r : rqM : Dickinsons-Real-Deal
Country - UK (East Midlands)
Age - 24
Clan(s) - vital gaming -leader- (vital) / Nashwan -leader- (n*) / Fraggers With Attitude (fwa>) / Positive Gaming (+gaming) / gods (gods`) / covenant (cov/) / Team-UK (CTF) ...... and a hell of alot more..given the 10 or so years of history
Occupation - Carer / retail / audio production
Fav Weapons- Shield gun, shock, lg
Fav Maps - Grendelkeep, Rankin, Roughinery, Under_LE.
Game Mode - TDM / CTF / Duel / Assault / (TAM now as its the only thing left :/)
Other Games: UT2004 ofc.. ut4, ut3, ut99 - Rocket League - League Of Legends - Ghost In the Shell - Audiosurf - Final Fantasy games
Dislikes - Lies, arrogant people, stombos, uncreative methods.
Likes - The 3 most beautiful things in this world imo: Women, Nature, Music. I also enjoying smashing arrogant people, and value honesty over anything.

Here is a little bit more in-depth stuff as I feel like writing cuz im listening to a really chilled drum and bass mix (cheers tweekA). Infact here u go:

Education / Work:
I so from a seaside town called torquay where i grew up in the south west of the UK. I studied at Plymouth University where i did 1 year in computing and information security. After passing my first year I switched completely to study Music technology at the same university as I was learning to produce music in my spare time. 3 years later I have a degree in music tech and aspire to work with audio for games. I am interested in sound design and audio in general and also music / soundtrack stuff. At the moment I have recently moved house and am caring for a sick family member whilst I also have a part time job and in my spare time, I am trying to build a decent portfolio for my audio work (including volunteering for indie game devs). I also make trance / house music and release music on different labels.

Random stuff / Personal:
What else..hmm I drive a ford focus... i have 2 brothers.. one lives in london and one moved to australia (Cerberus if u know him from UT).. I used to have 4 dogs but 2 died last year.. so only the 2 now.. both german sheps, 1 white and 1 black called Radar and Shiva. The house I moved to also requires a fair bit of work so my spare time in the day is often taken up with various DIY tasks and shit.. learning as i go rofl. My social life (since moving) is limited as i dont really know many people locally. Ive played as a goal keeper all my life.. and im pretty shit hot. (apparently haha) and have played in a fair few 5 /6 /7 aside teams. .. um i wear glasses - but usually wear contact lenses.. hmmm what elseeee.. im happily single.. i hate prawns.. or any weird sea food tbh.. ew.

Gear:
I have an Apple iMac 27inch 2011 (dont give me shit. I've already heard it all before :D)
Used a razer diamondback 3g for like.. 5 or so years.. possibly more, but in the last 6 months ive been using a corsair Sabre which im really liking (very light).
I use a razer black widow ultimate mechanical keyboard (CLICK CLICK CLICK CLICKITY CLACK)
I have 2 KRK G2 RP6 'studio monitors' / speakers...
I use an AKG Perception 120 Microphone... into a focusrite scarlett 2i2 audio interface...
I also use (for both music production and gaming) my KRK KNS 8400 studio headphones.
I'm also a big fan of ambient light and use them every night.. so my room glows in different colours..

If you've read this far then you must really be interested..or have nothing better to do lmao.. im just bloody ranting now so.. If you want to know anything more in depth either read this link showing my personality type (cool test - give it a go), or just ask me.
https://www.16personalities.com/intp-personality

Cheers.

Tristan

https://www.facebook.com/tristan.armes
https://soundcloud.com/tristan-armes

And heres a pic if you dont know what i look like lel

Stupidity - noun - "Behaviour that shows a lack of good sense or judgement" -Oxford English Dictionary
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Re: Thats the Real Deal

Postby Tw33kA » Sun May 15, 2016 12:58 pm

Welcome to our little corner of the web fella :)
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
hencho
Gin Bottle

Postby hencho » Sun May 15, 2016 2:46 pm

You forgot to tell us what colour underpants you have on m8. Nice 1 pal.
12 inch spanner
Nana<3-
I got an excuse

Postby Nana<3- » Sun May 15, 2016 3:55 pm

hahahahahahaha what if he doesn't have any hencho?? hahahahaha
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Postby Nightmare » Mon May 16, 2016 10:30 am

I've heard rumors he only wears mankinis.
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"
Vinie
Server Admin

Postby Vinie » Mon May 16, 2016 12:45 pm

And the award of the most complete introductions goes tooooooooooo ... :D

Welcome T ;)
You cant define stupidity, but you can always give examples ...
Logician
I got an excuse

Postby Logician » Mon May 16, 2016 5:37 pm

thats why the pic only shows my top half. :D

ty

Stupidity - noun - "Behaviour that shows a lack of good sense or judgement" -Oxford English Dictionary
ap3x
I got an excuse

Postby ap3x » Mon May 16, 2016 10:07 pm

Welcome and next time be more eleborate :P
Nice post :D

Return to “Introductions”