Posting pictures on forums Guide.

A place to post general off topic chat
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Posting pictures on forums Guide.

Postby Tw33kA » Fri May 13, 2016 2:06 pm

im posting this as there have been a few problems with picture uploads on post etc.

First up,go to tinypic.com by clicking the following link http://tinypic.com/index.php

The site is free and you dont have to sign up to use.You then click "browse" and select the photo you want to upload.

You then need to activate the resize drop down menu and select 15" screen 800x600 size.This is the best viewable size for the forum layout.

You then hit upload and you may have to fill in an anti spam check randomly.

on the next screen you right click on"IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards" and select all ,then select copy.

you then simply paste the code into your post.

and you can check its working via preview button. (nitro r/c truck build i did for a friends autistic son is the test pic :))

then finish text and post as normal.

there is no need to use the video or url options here as i have added code for youtube etc,that auto adds and translates video links, the the url button i located in the buttons above the post text box.you just click the URL button and insert the link between the [url][/url] two boxes.

i hope this helps everyone
Thanks
Tw33k@
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
LiquidX
Combo Whore

Re: Posting pictures on forums Guide.

Postby LiquidX » Fri May 13, 2016 5:22 pm

good job
Liquidoun the Liquidator
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Re: Posting pictures on forums Guide.

Postby Nightmare » Fri May 13, 2016 5:25 pm

same thing, but http://postimage.org/ is another website that will host images, used it for years with no issues.
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"

Return to “The Lounge”