Show us your PC

A place to share you passions and hobbies outside of the world of Gaming
Eazy
I got an excuse

Re: Show us your PC

Postby Eazy » Thu May 05, 2016 9:34 am

Nightmare wrote:
Eazy wrote:A question about something els. Does like-a have a irc channel?

Dont believe so, they do have steam group?

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TweekasArena

Guess I'm old school. I prefer IRC to anything els. I don't even have a Facebook account :P Haven't used IRC either since I got bored running a pickup channel I sat up for some clan friends.
Vinie
Server Admin

Postby Vinie » Thu May 05, 2016 9:47 am

Eazy, Steam is the easiest way to find each others to play some games. (Yes, there is other games than Ut :p)
You cant define stupidity, but you can always give examples ...
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Postby Nightmare » Thu May 05, 2016 6:32 pm

Eazy wrote:Guess I'm old school. I prefer IRC to anything els. I don't even have a Facebook account :P Haven't used IRC either since I got bored running a pickup channel I sat up for some clan friends.

irc was nice, still got it installed but not used in a long time. Its nice for matches but cannot say i ever used it with a clan, and yeah i have no Facebook either :P
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"
LiquidX
Combo Whore

Postby LiquidX » Mon May 09, 2016 6:14 pm

i would like to see a tidyer version of this post linked to each persons profile or somthing, another place to add pics of urself and pc aswell as hardware information in a better layed out for people to view, that being said i will be adding my pics here when i shrink them down
Liquidoun the Liquidator
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Postby Tw33kA » Mon May 09, 2016 8:09 pm

good idea mr pedley :)
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
LiquidX
Combo Whore

Postby LiquidX » Mon May 09, 2016 8:25 pm

i have another idea, as i have just clicked here to see what you have said, i then had to scoll down and click next page then scroll down again to find the last post, wouldnt it be better if you have the most recent post at the top and oldest at bottom?
Liquidoun the Liquidator
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Postby Tw33kA » Tue May 10, 2016 10:13 am

hmm yeah that would be better.ill have a look into it :D
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Postby Nightmare » Tue May 10, 2016 12:41 pm

LiquidX wrote:i have another idea, as i have just clicked here to see what you have said, i then had to scoll down and click next page then scroll down again to find the last post, wouldnt it be better if you have the most recent post at the top and oldest at bottom?

I do not like your ideas :P having it backwards would be annoying :P I would agree it could do with a tweak, but it should jump to last post unread by the user. Otherwise if you miss a few posts or join later you would have to scroll the wrong way to read posts in order.
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"
Eazy
I got an excuse

Postby Eazy » Tue May 10, 2016 4:18 pm

There already is a setting for that. "Sort by Post time" Descending or Ascending.

Edit: Think you need to go into the User Control Panel: Board Preferences -> Edit Display Options
and then set "Display post order direction:" Descending.

That should set it to newest post first by default for you.
LiquidX
Combo Whore

Postby LiquidX » Tue May 10, 2016 5:27 pm

cheers eazy thats well better, i would get very bored of looking thru all the previous posts a million times to read updates, at least nightman will be happy he can keep the current nonsence(imo ofc)
Liquidoun the Liquidator

Return to “Hobbies and Interests”