Overwatch

Non Ut2004 Related Games Post here.
If you require a specific Game category added please PM The admin,Thankyou.
LiquidX
Combo Whore

Overwatch

Postby LiquidX » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:16 pm

I want to show you guys a glimpse of Overwatch, a team base FPS made by blizzard(one of the best!) ill give you a run down of the basics....

There are 4 types of hero

Attacking
Defence
Tank
Support

each type has 5 different characters to choose from, there IS NOT a set of characters required but certainly a good composition will help your team! (for example a troll team may pick 6 of the same character and still be able to win)

the best thing about blizzard is they keep adding things like maps and balance changes too keep the game fresh and most of all fun!

As a break down each char is completely unique and usually has a 2 abilities and if your lucky a passive also( one has wall ride passive) and each charter has an ultimate ability, you see Pharas ability in the video where she unloads a skidougal amout of rockets out in a short amount of time!

i dont want to overload this post with information so as a taster i have 3 videos to show you...

Phara - very similar to the robot chars from ut2004, equipped with rocket launcher and great mobility with jump boost ets

Genji - a ninja that looks exactly like greyfox from metal gear solid ( the guy who defect bullets back with his sword) uses shurikens as normal fire and has melee attacks too, his secondary ability can reflect all projectiles back where his is aiming!

Reinheardt - This is a tank with alot of health, a shield barrier and a massive hammer!

playlist for all 3 - https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... ac-z7W5BQF

or

Phara -

Genji -

Reinhardt -

Hope some of you find this interesting and willing to try it out!
Liquidoun the Liquidator
z.ibrahimovic
Rocket Bitch

Re: Overwatch

Postby z.ibrahimovic » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:09 pm

I have seen a post about this game on the unrealtournament forums. They said, that you should buy the game, copy a shortcut to your desktop and rename it 'Unreal Tournament'.
The above message is entirely the creation of its author in his or her personal capacity and any views expressed in the message are the views of that author. Accordingly, I do not take responsibility to what is written.

Return to “General Gaming”