Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Cup overview (revised please read !!! )

Postby Tw33kA » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:22 pm

Cup Details
• LIKE-A. Community Friendly 4v4 Tam Winter Cup
• Cup starts/First Match: Friday 17th Febuary 2017
• No Fee
• Major bragging rights and the cup winners will have a special title "Winter Cup 4v4 Winner" or similar under their name on the scoreboard.
Knock out (with 2 lives - ie you can loose a stage but still win cup), Anyone Welcome, Four player teams.If enough teams sign up there will be a second knock out division added where losing teams from first rounds enter second playoffs.

Server Settings

• Standard Setup with few alterations
• No Challenge Mode
• Normal Shield no extra jump
• Invis/Beserk/Booster/Speed enabled
• Net Code Enabled ( you can disabled in your own f7 settings )
• Anti Cheat mods enabled
• Server Demo Record enabled/live stream enabled
• No Pickups

Ammo amounts

Slight alterations to amounts
• Rockets - 12
• Shock - 30
• Lightning - 15
• Flak 15
• Link 75
• mini 75
• bio 20
• assault rifle 75 + 2 Grenades

In Game Admin

An Admin will be available for matches,to do live stream/serverside demos and to pause games if required.
The admins will be either Tw33kA,Nightman or Dami.

Map choice and selection

Stages will be won by the best of 3 maps, both teams will choose one map each per stage from the following list. (Maps cannot be played twice in same stage)
• Rankin FE
• Grendelkeep RE
• Goose 2k4
• Akbal NZ
• OSR Cheops
• Campgrounds 2004 G1E
• Remedy A4
• Under LE no Buzz
• Waisten-Fix
• Bluerose- Inspace
• Peer toPeer
• Pending
• Goliath 2009

Score System

It’s a knock out league system, however each team can still lose 1 match and still have chance to win overall.A second league may be added if enough teams sign up.

Dates of matches + Results

One stage a week, played between Friday-Sunday weekly at chosen time arranged via team captains.This will be confirmed and displayed once team count has been finalised.

Teams/Players/Sign up

4v4 tournament so will be teams of four,and every Team in the cup MUST have a player with account on this forum to be entered.A nominated captain to arrange match dates and times with other teams is also required !
Players choose their own teams for this one, if your alone post and hook up with someone, or put your name down for random team option and left overs will be put into random teams
Teams will be notified And ladder with the first match pairups will posted to the community cup tab on the website on the 15th Febuary and the first matches are be played from the 17th Febuary 2017.

Matches

Matches times and days are to be arranged between team captains of opposing teams on the bracket.Matches must be played between Friday and Sunday on any particular week and Screenshots of match results must be submitted via pm system to the admins Team by 12pm the monday so the bracket can be updated.
Please send the agreed match times up to 12 hours before to the admin team so the bracket can be updated before you match starts and then screenshots to confirm match results.

TeamSpeak and Server

For the cup matches the server will be LIKE-A.Community Server 2 (92.222.150.56:7897) with a password enabled that will be given out on the day via pm system on forums.A alternative server will be available should connection problems arise.
TeamSpeak will be provided with a passworded channels (109.70.149.5:9015) that will be sent via via pm system on forums on the day, and all teams are to use separate channels for each match.
Non-players of the match are not allowed to be in TS channels that are designated for the match.
You are also welcome to use your own ts3 server for the duration of the cup.

Spectators

No spectators in game, only players and admin allowed in game. We can stream games live to the community You tube channel upon request and save for later viewing.All demos Will available for download at the end of the cup.

Please read the following cup rules BEFORE you sign up !!

Cup Rules 4v4 TAM Cup 2017

Cheating - Experienced admins will be running and custom anti cheat software will be used in the cup.Any one caught using hacks, Radar, aimbots, Wallhacks etc will result in a ban for the player and a default loss for his team.The player will also be banned from Community public servers and have their details shared with other server Admins and will be entered onto the llama punter database and utan global ban lists.
Chat Spamming or flaming-This will not be tolerated from any team while playing a cup match. The admins will give a penalty in which the team will be either an instant loss of match or a team/offending player ban for the rest of the cup.

Match dates- The admin will contact you via the pm system on the community forums with the server password a few hours before your match is due to start.A full list or teams and chosen match times/days will be displayed on the community forums and constantly updated so read and plan accordingly.

Match Time - All members who are playing should arrive 15 min's early before match time. If all players are ready the match may start early if all players wish, else the match should start on time.

Demos - Server side demos are taken of each cup match.This is so that things can be looked into if a discrepancy arises between teams.An admin will be present for the match at all times.The cup admins will inform the teams via PM on the forum if a match is invalid and has to be played again.The admins decision is final.

No Show - If a team fails to supply the required amount of players by 10 minutes after the start of match, the team will forfeit the match. If a team arrives late ( within 10 mins official match start time) then the team that arrived on time gets to choose all maps played.

Replacements - If a player has to withdraw from the tournament a replacement may be used, the replacement cannot be another member of a different team. (Even if that team is no longer in the tournament).

Dropout - If a player drops out of a match, an admin should pause the game to allow the player to rejoin.If the player cannot rejoin within 10 min's,the match will be replayed from start of map via player replacement system ,or if agreed will forfeit to other team.

Maps- Maps from only the selected list may be played in the cup.There will be no deviation from the supplied map list. Maps may NOT be played twice in the same stage.

Teamspeak- Anyone who is not playing in a match is not allowed in the match teamspeak channels.If a team has an unregistered or extra player in their allocated channel,they risk either an automatic forfeit of the match or complete cup ban at Admins discression.

Anyone can Submit a complaint during the tournament. Complaints should be submitted to Admins Within 30 min's of match ending.Complaints submitted after 30 min's of match ending will be disregarded.Complaints will be reviewed accordingly by Admins and their decision is final and absolute.

Admins Have the final say in all cup related matters,and they can change any rules during the cup even without notifying players in order to maintain fair play and fair tournament. This rule will not be abused.

Any questions please message admins via pm before sign up finishes on 13th Febuary 2017.
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
Dird
I got an excuse

Re: Cup overview

Postby Dird » Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:11 am

Akbal/Remedy instead of Alcaline? :/
RL/LG both need +10
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Postby Tw33kA » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:11 pm

Alcaline is not a popular map on our server yet i may add it to 3rd map playoff list if i get enough requests.:)

The ammo amounts have been increased slightly from standard tam rules anyway and will not be altered any further.

Thanks for your input :)
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
Flimetje
I got an excuse

Postby Flimetje » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:49 pm

we need waisten, always been our map PUT IT IN :D
Eazy
I got an excuse

Postby Eazy » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:18 pm

Will we have UTV this time? The YouTube channel does not have the features that UTV has. Also wonder about how to announce when matches is going to be played so ppl who want watch the matches knows. Last cup you either had to be on Teamspeak or scroll the forum to the right thread to find out when a game is about to play. It was a bit anonymous... How about a seperate homepage just for this where we can see next mach and previous matches scores?
daywalker
I got an excuse

Postby daywalker » Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:40 pm

we gonna do this "admins sets match days" again? cuz im pretty sure there will be quiet some no shows then, it was a hard enough time playing all the 2v2s and now its 4v4 and im pretty sure that most matches would have been rescheduled since 8 ppl have to be available so how about letting ppl handle it themself? set 2 matches per week and lets the teams take care of it via the pm system of the homepage? wonder what u think about it especially matt and tweek :)
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Postby Tw33kA » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:26 pm

Ill consider this ,yes and will get back to you after i've had a chat with the other admins :)
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Postby Tw33kA » Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:28 pm

I will also try another sub site sorted for just cup stuff this week Eazy, good idea sir ;)
Eazy
I got an excuse

Postby Eazy » Sun Feb 05, 2017 4:06 pm

I will also nag about to use old school IRC. I started a channel on Quakenet. If you don't want to install a client like mIRC you can use webirc.

Go here: https://webchat.quakenet.org/

Choose a unique nickname: LikeA_Eazy

Channel: Like-A

IRC is a bit picky when using symbols and space i nickname (just like UT2004 is), So use underscore _ instead o spaces in nickname. also Quakenet cant allow 2 exact nicks on the server so it have to be a unique nickname.

I am on that channel now idling. So if anyone want to talk to me about something I will be there :)
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Postby Tw33kA » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:31 pm

Please re-read the cup over view as it has been adjusted in a few places,and now how teams pick days and times between Fri-Sun.
Any probs let me know.
:D

Return to “Open 4v4 TAM Cup Winter 2017 (completed)”