Like-A 1v1 Duel Winter Cup

Cup Now Completed.
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Like-A 1v1 Duel Winter Cup

Postby Nightmare » Tue Feb 07, 2017 3:28 am

Welcome to the Like-a 1v1 DM Winter Cup, this will be a knockout cup for 1V1 dm. Any questions or suggestions post here please, i do have some things to ask players see second post.

Cup Details
• LIKE-A. Community Friendly 1v1 DM Winterish Cup
• Cup starts/First Match: Due to start around Sunday 19th February 2017
• No Fee
• Bragging rights is all i can offer, sorry but I'm poor!

Signup
-Signup thread here

Duel settings:
- Match Time: 15 min
- Goal Score: 0 (Most kills wins)

Server Setup:
-Player Weapon Spawn: 1 grenade
-No Double Damage
-No Super Weapons
-No Weapon Stay
-No Spawn Protection
-No Adrenaline
-Anti Cheat Software
-Screenshot Sender
-UTComp Running
-No Netcode

Servers + TS
Like-A Server 4: 146.0.42.116:7777

The server is already set up and running with DM and the settings above, the main reason for using this server is because i can get the demorec's after very easily and it was specifically set up for the cup in mind.. we also have a second server (Like-A Server 3: 92.222.150.56:7867) with DM on which is located elsewhere if players prefer that one but i'd rather use the first.

Feel free to use our TS (109.70.149.5:9015) if you wish, private channels can be sorted for players if requested, although I'm guessing most people will want to play in silence.

Spectating:
ServerSide Demorec
Possible Live Stream
Number of players as Specs..?

Cup Knock Out System
It’s a knock out league system with 2 lives, so you can loose 1 match but still have chance to win overall. Forum will have the Cup Table so you can view at any time, players will be placed randomly on the table via the website that sorts them.

Each round will be a best of 3 maps, each players chooses 1 map from the list, the 3rd map is chosen via elimination, the player with the higher k/d ration gets to eliminate the first map.

Maps
Maplist - below is "official" maplist I'm using.. so map choices made from these, however i dont mind if people want to suggest other maps to play, but ofc if the map is not in the "official" list then both players must agree, if one doesn't, map doesn't get played, sorry! if any players want request a map not on the server, gimmie a link to download the map and i will add it, both players still need to agree to play it however. I also know there are different versions of these maps, the ones on our server are the ones you can play, tbh I think they are standard ones most of you 1v1 players will know anyway.. FPS/FE/SE versions etc..

AeroWalk
BackSpace
lea
Reverse
Roughinery
Squader
Campgrounds
Ironic
Rankin-FE

Match Times
This will depend on player count, but currently I'm thinking 1 afternoon of gaming 5pm GMT - 11pm GMT on Sunday 19th

Contact With Admins
As this will probably be with players that don't want to use TS and don't use our forum or servers that much, I would like to be in contact with any player who signs up.. Discord and IRC for these matches are available if needed.

IRC - #Like-A
Discord - https://discord.gg/69djwVe
TeamSpeak - 109.70.149.5:9015
Forum - here
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197987070735/
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"
Diater
I got an excuse

Re: Like-A 1v1 Duel Winter Cup

Postby Diater » Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:17 pm

No rankin? :(
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Postby Tw33kA » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:12 pm

Might squeeze that in yet :)
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Postby Nightmare » Tue Feb 07, 2017 1:16 pm

Blah, cannot escape that map, if I held an assault cup I'm sure AS-Rankin would suddenly appear :P
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Postby Tw33kA » Tue Feb 07, 2017 2:29 pm

lol2 lol2 grin2
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
Dird
I got an excuse

Postby Dird » Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:24 pm

remove reverse/backspace and add rankin :f
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Postby Tw33kA » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:46 am

Rankin-FE has been added to official list,no need to remove others.

Return to “LIKE-A. Community 1v1 DM Cup 2017 (Completed)”