Streaming UT2004 and TeamSpeak

For comments and Suggestions Please post here.
z.ibrahimovic
Rocket Bitch

Streaming UT2004 and TeamSpeak

Postby z.ibrahimovic » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:05 am

Hello everybody,

I received a privacy complaint on YouTube on one of my broadcasts of two weeks ago.
In my opinion some troll did this as on the reported time there is simply nothing interesting to hear or see and especially nothing like personal information being shared.

Always be aware that I'm streaming my game and teamspeak sound. So far on Like-A there has been zero things that made me stop my stream or think about deleting any content. In contrast with playing on core where i streamed far less for reasons :roll:
If you want a video removed or whatsoever, tell me. I stream the game to trigger people back into the game not to offend anybody.
The above message is entirely the creation of its author in his or her personal capacity and any views expressed in the message are the views of that author. Accordingly, I do not take responsibility to what is written.
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Re: Streaming UT2004 and TeamSpeak

Postby Nightmare » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:23 pm

sorry to hear that ibrah.. :/ sounds like a troll.. I've watched your videos and there is no privacy issue... record what you like of me, does not bother me (just remove my suicides k? :) :P) is there no way to report the piracy claim? i know youtube is a bit **** with its privacy, no proper way of monitoring or checking..
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"
daywalker
I got an excuse

Postby daywalker » Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:48 pm

ye checked some of them yesterday and subscribed actually sry to hear u have problems with it :/ i really like the idea of u recording :)
z.ibrahimovic
Rocket Bitch

Postby z.ibrahimovic » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:33 pm

JJ you massive destroyer of dreams! Here is my POV of that biokill you did on me earlier this week:
The above message is entirely the creation of its author in his or her personal capacity and any views expressed in the message are the views of that author. Accordingly, I do not take responsibility to what is written.
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Postby Nightmare » Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:56 pm

lol very nice
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"
Jay-Jay
I got an excuse

Postby Jay-Jay » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:47 am

MASSIVE green.... lol. Very nice catch! :mrgreen:
monkey gone to heaven

Return to “LIKE-A Game Servers”