UT2004 - 3SPN vLikeA

For comments and Suggestions Please post here.
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

UT2004 - 3SPN vLikeA

Postby Nightmare » Sun Oct 30, 2016 12:35 am

Ok.. just a quick update to show a few features newly added and to make you aware of stuff.. Server 1 has had a bit of an update with a mod i've been working on for sometime, this is actualy an update of an old mod i made for a much older version of tam, its taken awhile to convert it. Here is a few screenshots showing stuff, there is more to it but you can work that stuff out yourself. You should of already noticed the custom loading screens.. thanks to Dami for those.

updated config, can disable combos and change a few new settings

F3 Feature - Extra player stats for each player. Things like acc update at the start of each new round.

Adren Combos are now listed correctly including the new ones.

Every weapon now has an award.

F3 Feature - Team Kill and Last Man counter, last man gives you 2 points, configurable, team killer gains you.. nothing surprisingly.

F3 Feature - see how many times a player has been resurrected.

Custom Titles

Extra round stats and end of game stats - can be disabled if you do not like in normal tam menu

Not my mod, but we got a few new escape menu options. Open TS and connect to server, open forum, open donation page on forum.. This mod also allows admins to "trade" players, so an admin can switch players between teams.. i would say do not use this feature currently.. too open for abuse, just let the balancer sort teams unless there is a seriously big **** up in the teams, ie bird and trist in the same team ><!

New Binds
MENU3SPN or TAM or FREON = opens the tam f7 menu (I'm too set in my ways of commands over keybinds..)
UseNecro = Perform combo Necromancy
UseKami = Perform combo Kamikaze
UseMini = Perform combo Pint Size
UseCamo = Perform combo Camouflage
UseUDam = Perform combo U Damage

Just a note - These at some point will be working with Freon too.. currently there is a small issue i need to sort out of players not looking frozen when dead.. which makes it very annoying to play trust me... when its sorted, will update server with new one and all these settings will apply to Freon as well.

Any thoughts or ideas feel free to post them so i can ignore them, Enjoy,
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"
z.ibrahimovic
Rocket Bitch

Re: UT2004 - 3SPN vLikeA

Postby z.ibrahimovic » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:43 am

Awesome work NM !!!
But honestly, unlock the kamikaze combo in your settings!
The above message is entirely the creation of its author in his or her personal capacity and any views expressed in the message are the views of that author. Accordingly, I do not take responsibility to what is written.
Eazy
I got an excuse

Postby Eazy » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:18 pm

Nice MN. I just have to be careful to not click o the "Join TS" or "Visit Website". Wont work in Linux. Both make UT2004 crash.
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Postby Nightmare » Sun Oct 30, 2016 2:46 pm

ah sorry Eazy i wasn't aware that crashed linux systems :/ not much i can do to alter that either as its not part of my code.. at least we know what the problem is if someone tries to use it and crashes
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"
Eazy
I got an excuse

Postby Eazy » Sun Oct 30, 2016 4:13 pm

It does not crash the whole Linux system, just UT2004. The website link actually work. It starts my web browser and enter Like-A home page, but UT2004 crash. My system don't know how to handle the TS-link as its made for Windows. It tries to use my web browser to connect to the TS-server.

It would be better if the standard buttons in the menu where in the same positions as in the standard menu, but I don't imagine there is many ppl using Linux. Actually I think I'm all alone using Linux... so there is no reason to change anything :P
Vinie
Server Admin

Postby Vinie » Sun Oct 30, 2016 8:22 pm

Eazy : Like you would click the "join TS" key anyway ^^

Night : Good job. I know we give you tons of work and when its done, we are never happy, always complaining for détails ... But you, my dear, will go to Heaven :p
(Yes, its a threaten)
You cant define stupidity, but you can always give examples ...
Eazy
I got an excuse

Postby Eazy » Sun Oct 30, 2016 9:20 pm

Vinie wrote:Eazy : Like you would click the "join TS" key anyway ^^ )

Some day you might be surprised ;)
Vinie
Server Admin

Postby Vinie » Mon Oct 31, 2016 10:21 am

Oh yes, surprise me ! :P
You cant define stupidity, but you can always give examples ...
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Postby Nightmare » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:09 pm

Vinie wrote:Night : Good job. I know we give you tons of work and when its done, we are never happy, always complaining for détails ... But you, my dear, will go to Heaven :p (Yes, its a threaten)

geeze don't say that, have you heard the music they play up there??? I'm going to have to kill kittens and spam rockets more then...

Return to “LIKE-A Game Servers”