BACK UP TS AND NEW SERVER

For everything 2k4 related please post here
Solaris
I got an excuse

BACK UP TS AND NEW SERVER

Postby Solaris » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:21 am

Greetings all,

So, I have my own 24 hr. dedicated TS now.The IP is bungholeserver.ts.nfoservers.com lol... I will mostly be using it to transfer files between myself and a few friends. All are welcome to join any time it if you want. Also, I will offer it as the back up TS for the LIKE-A community in the event the main TS is down. It is a 10 slot, with 9 being open to anyone (one slot is reversed for just me.)

Finally, I have been working on code and mods for a new server that I am starting up next week. It was either be an IG Freon/ICTF server, or a VCTF/ONS server. It will run all those game types until one wins out over the other.. It all depends upon the level of interest and traffic it gets. It will (probably) be located in New York. That being said, don't whine and immediately dismiss it. There will be netcode on my custom weapons/stock weapons. Also, if the european buzz is big enough i will start a european based server and move my the current one to Chicago. Give me feed back and when the servers come online try them out.. I can promise you that at least they will be something new..

Cheers,

Scott
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Re: BACK UP TS AND NEW SERVER

Postby Tw33kA » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:12 am

Thanks for that scott. Make a note people.Ill try the server out when it come online as well. :D
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Postby Nightmare » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:06 pm

Thx for the offer, will come in useful at some point I'm sure ^^ :)
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"
Jay-Jay
I got an excuse

Postby Jay-Jay » Thu Nov 10, 2016 7:34 pm

Wonna TRY.
I come in peace, but aware i can shoot ya. :thumbs:
monkey gone to heaven
z.ibrahimovic
Rocket Bitch

Postby z.ibrahimovic » Sat Nov 26, 2016 10:39 pm

Oh lol, I just showed Riz today a TS i'm hosting on Azure. I want to make it 50 slots licensed. I can host more servers on it if needed, 32 slots is license free.
I currently only need to find out how I can deploy a backup without errors. Deploying a backup of a default server already worked.
The above message is entirely the creation of its author in his or her personal capacity and any views expressed in the message are the views of that author. Accordingly, I do not take responsibility to what is written.

Return to “UT2004”