Adding TDM to likeA server

For comments and Suggestions Please post here.
speed
I got an excuse

Adding TDM to likeA server

Postby speed » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:25 pm

Hi to everybody, many of you do not know me , but maybe some1 do.
First of all congratulations for the management of the servers, and thanks you for continuing to support this fantastic game!

Sadly the Mokum servers went offline, and I and many other players, who love to play duel and tdm, we are without a server with decent ping.

I was wondering if you could add TDM, to your Multimode server, or at least, much more simple thing, unlock the ut comp vote. i

You would be fantastic, if you need i can send some money for supporting the servers.

speed.
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Re: Adding TDM to likeA server

Postby Nightmare » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:54 pm

Hey Speed

we have a few servers and 1v1 will be set up on a couple of them very soon as we are planning to a run a small 1v1 cup if you are interested? :)

could you do me a favor and check out server ip -->> 146.0.42.116:7777 - this server we set up for tam and 1v1dm a few days ago actually.

its not fully set up for 1v1 but have a play and let me know what maps you want added and what settings you want changed, i have not finished setting it up yet so its not 100% correct and im no 1v1 player, so let me know what you want :)

~Night

edit - currently the 1v1 is utcomp, no dd, no superweapons, 10 min game with no limit on kills, what setting was clan base standards? i was going to pester birdy for settings but not got around to it yet..

will update tdm, same as above i guess but dd enabled? anything else?
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Postby Tw33kA » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:11 pm

Im sure we can sort something out for you :).
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Postby Nightmare » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:12 pm

already done ^.^

just gimmie feedback speed on what settings you want, multimode server has it and that ip i gave you above has it (the advantage of the ip one above is it will only have dm/tdm and a bit of tam, if it becomes a regular dm server we can remove tam from it and give you all time access to it :), the multimode server is just a place to mess about and relax to play whatever or a backup if the other servers full)
"When I was your age we rocket jumped our way to school uphill, both ways... IN BOILING LAVA"
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Postby Tw33kA » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:14 pm

Jolly Good Show. grin2
Dont ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
speed
I got an excuse

Postby speed » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:41 pm

Nightmare wrote:Hey Speed

we have a few servers and 1v1 will be set up on a couple of them very soon as we are planning to a run a small 1v1 cup if you are interested? :)

could you do me a favor and check out server ip -->> 146.0.42.116:7777 - this server we set up for tam and 1v1dm a few days ago actually.

its not fully set up for 1v1 but have a play and let me know what maps you want added and what settings you want changed, i have not finished setting it up yet so its not 100% correct and im no 1v1 player, so let me know what you want :)

~Night

edit - currently the 1v1 is utcomp, no dd, no superweapons, 10 min game with no limit on kills, what setting was clan base standards? i was going to pester birdy for settings but not got around to it yet..

will update tdm, same as above i guess but dd enabled? anything else?

Duel settings: 15 min, 1 granade, no dd, no super weapons, no weapon stay, no spawnprotection, no adrenaline
TDM: The same but 20 min, DD on, adrenaline on (2v2, 3v3, 4v4)
And about netcode, you should set it off, but leave it votable by utcomp :)
Most played maps are rankin-fe roughinery-fe ironic-fe lea-eswc backspace reverse aerowalk campgrounds corrugation grendelkeep goose.

Thank you very much! i'll check the server!

PS: when is the duel cup?? :DD
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Postby Nightmare » Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:04 am

most settings done now :) maps should all be on redirect, let me know if one isn't, just post here. cannot finish tweaking atm as they are still playing on it ^^ just got to change tickrate to 60 and fix the double damage, files all on server, just needs a restart for that :) any other settings you want tweaked or extra maps just ask :) will update it tomorrow afternoon when i get home.

duel cup was kinda planned for min February..ish
Nightmare
Tech Wiki

Postby Nightmare » Wed Jan 18, 2017 6:25 pm

ok Mr Speed, this should all be set up and running now, at some point i will fix the serverlogo image and sound but that can wait, rather the game was set up properly. The tickrate and Double damage has now been done, i've also added a server demorec that any player can start if you want to record a match serverside, type in "mutate demorec" and it will start, make a note of date/time if you want the demo, will delete them now and then if there is too many but just post if you want it.
speed
I got an excuse

Postby speed » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:15 pm

Nightmare wrote:ok Mr Speed, this should all be set up and running now, at some point i will fix the serverlogo image and sound but that can wait, rather the game was set up properly. The tickrate and Double damage has now been done, i've also added a server demorec that any player can start if you want to record a match serverside, type in "mutate demorec" and it will start, make a note of date/time if you want the demo, will delete them now and then if there is too many but just post if you want it.

hey there is a problem in the server, it instant kick when u join, anti tcc found "antitcc r9" file :/
Tw33kA
Teh Boss

Postby Tw33kA » Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:19 pm

ok ill have a look in a bit :)

Return to “LIKE-A Game Servers”